Frequently Asked Questions
- I depend on local customers, why do I need to advertise online?
- What is the value of the FindULocal Online Search Listing?
- I already have an ad in the print YellowPages, do I still need FindULocal services?
- Do I need a website?
- Is my information safe with you?
- How much traffic can I expect from a FindULocal Online Search Listing?
- What is local search?
1. I depend on local customers, why do I need to advertise online?
Simply put, you need to advertise online since that is where your customers are looking for you - and in ever increasing numbers. Your customers are online looking for local places to buy your products or services. Recent studies have shown that 70% of UK households use the internet when making local buying decisions. In contrast, yellow pages advertising and local newspaper advertising are becoming less effective as their user base moves online for quicker access to richer information.
2. What is the value of the FindULocal Online Search Listing?
Simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness. The program makes advertising online extremely simple. We take the information that you provide and use it to craft business listings. The program is affordable. We provide the service at a rate that is lower than most business owners could do it themselves.
We take care of your online marketing
so that you can take care of your business.
Above all else, the program is effective. With your Online Search Listings in all the leading local search engines, we provide your business with an exceptional reach in the marketplace. Any marketing campaign is only as effective as the sales it helps generate. An Online Search Listing will help make your phone ring and get people through your door.
3. I already have an ad in the print YellowPages, do I still need FindULocal services?
The simple answer is "yes", but you probably want to know why... The usage of print Yellow Page books is decreasing while the usage of local search engine applications is growing at a rapid pace. In fact, over 400 million local searches are done each month, and this number continues to grow. You cannot afford to ignore the growing segment of the population that depends on the internet for their local business information.
4. Do I need a website?
No website is required to use the FindULocal Online Search Listings.
5. Is my information safe with you?
6. How much traffic can I expect from a FindULocal Online Search Listing?
There is no set amount of traffic you can expect as it really depends on how popular your particular products or services are and what geography you offer them in.
7. What is local search?
Local search is the next step in search engine technology. By now you have probably heard of Google – in fact you probably use it on a weekly or daily basis. They are exceptional tools for finding information and businesses on the web. Local search is the use of this technology to find information and business in the geographic area local to the user. This is what local search promises and this is why your local business must take advantage of it.